Miles Boykin Jersey Dalton Risner Womens Jersey
UI & UX
- The UI (User Interface & User Experience) is a key component of a website, portal, web or mobile application.
- For it is that the user engages with to navigate through and achieve desired objectives
- And it is the UI, UX could eventually make the difference between a good and bad experience for the user.
- Website design and development is at the heart of our technology expertise.
- We design, develop and build websites that are in consonance with the requirements and in line with users’ expectations.
- We are adept at building using multiple technologies such as Java, PHP, .NET, WordPress, Joomla and Drupal.
- We build and optimize intuitive websites implemented best practices. We also make sure the websites are responsive and accessible across multiple devices
Web Application Development
- Website Applications come in different shapes and sizes and they can be for internal or external use
- The internal web applications are primarily focused at providing the employees to automate the process such as HR Management or Hospital, Pharmacy management.
- The external web applications are extensively used to manage all stake holders, automate the process for increased efficiency such as CRM, Supply Chain Management.
- Web Applications come in multiple business models such as SaaS (Software as a Services), IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service), and PaaS (Platform as a Service).
- A portal is a customized, targeted website that collates information from diverse sources for easy access and dissemination.
- The information is stored in respective dedicated areas to be retrieved from the UI.
- The basic difference between a website and a web portal is that the information floating on the website is accessed from the browser by anyone and everyone.
- Whereas, the information accessed also from the browser but with restricted access via a login and it is user specific.
- And usually the web portal is dynamic in nature, powered through a backend database.