Miles Boykin Jersey Dalton Risner Womens Jersey
- E-Commerce or Electronic Commerce is a process wherein a web platform is created for users to purchase products of their choice through online means.
- The payments may also be made online and the physical products are shipped to the customers.
- The Indian E-Commerce market is expected to be US$32.70 in 2018 and will hit the US$ 100 billion mark by 2020.
How Adina Helps
- Whether it is apparel, food delivery, ticketing, groceries or medicine delivery we have the wherewithal to build and deploy robust E-Commerce platforms.
- The platforms will be designed with rich & intuitive user experience to enable seamless products view, shopping cart and check out process.
- The E-Commerce platforms will be ensured with secure payment gateway from multiple service providers including credit, debit cards, CC Avenue and PayPal.
How it benefits our clients
- The UI, UX will be in consonance with international standards for quick and easy access to products for increased improved and increased productivity
- The platforms will be optimized with the most advanced SEO on page and off page techniques for increased visibility and traffic.
- The backend control panel will come with rich features with analytics information to view, add, delete products, analyse fast, medium and slow moving products and revenue generation as well.
- The most appropriate and advanced technologies will be implemented to scale up with the rapidly growing users.