SMAC (Social Mobile Analytics & Cloud)
- SMAC stands for Social Mobile, Analytics & Cloud. It basically is the convergence of four technologies that is reshaping the way enterprise leverage these technologies in offering improved services to their customers.
- SMAC can be defined as – The offering of services on cloud, Social engagement through hand held devices, track, analyse data, take informed decisions to drive growth.
SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
SEO or Search Engine Optimization is a process of implementing a series of techniques on and off the website to increase the visibility of the website for relevant and targeted keywords organically to drive traffic leading to conversions.
Implementation of these SEO techniques makes the website in accordance with the best practices recommended by Google and other search engines increases the visibility of website on top pages of Google.
Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- SEM or Search Engine Marketing is paid advertising. Paid campaigns can be launched on Google, Bing, and social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Paid campaigns are executed to for multiple reasons such, generate quick leads, create product awareness or brand identity or build a database of users.
- Specific landing pages are created to drive traffic to these landing pages to achieve the desired objectives.
Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- Social Media Marketing or SMM refers to promoting products, services and solutions of a company.
- The top social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram allow companies and enterprises to create pages for free optimize them with content and invite users for engagement.
- Every small medium company or big enterprises have social media presence and generate quality traffic.