Miles Boykin Jersey Dalton Risner Womens Jersey
Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- SEM or Search Engine Marketing is paid advertising. Paid campaigns can be launched on Google, Bing, and social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Paid campaigns are executed to for multiple reasons such, generate quick leads, create product awareness or brand identity or build a database of users.
- Specific landing pages are created to drive traffic to these landing pages to achieve the desired objectives.
How Adina helps
- Our SEM experts are certified AdWords, Facebook Advertising professionals having executed six figure campaigns for clients in India and Abroad meeting their requirements.
- When we do that we carry out extensive analysis of the client website/products/landing pages, their competitors web assets, research on keywords write compelling copy and launch the campaign.
- We also work on creating an effective, user friendly landing page, write persuasive content and help drive conversions.
How it benefits our clients
- Paid campaigns revolve around CPC (Cost per click), CTR (Click through rate), CPA (Cost per acquisition) and ROI (Return on investment).
- We build and execute top line strategies to minimize CPC & CPA, maximize CTR & ROI
- We offer turnkey SEM services such as building landing pages, writing compelling copy and executive AdWords and Social Media paid campaigns that significantly high ROI